For the next two weeks, we will be looking at writing a persuasive letter to Mr Boris Johnson who is unsure whether we should keep or ban zoos!
Monday - Today you are going to be organising the features of a letter to help you know how to set one out for your letter that you will soon be writing. Below is an activity where you need to read the features and place them where you think - get an adult to check.
- Log in to www.spellingshed.com and complete some games based on the assignment/spelling words I have set you.
For maths, we will continue using the White Rose as our main lesson so we don't miss out on the new learning. Follow the link to the website, watch the video and have a go at the activity which I will always post below. The answers will be on the website.
The videos will be clearly labelled - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-4/
Monday - Summer Term > Week 3 w/c 4th May > Lesson 1 Multiply 2 digits by 1
- Log in to www.mymaths.co.uk and complete at least one of the extra maths I've added there for revision.
- Log in to www.ttrockstars.com to continue practicing those multiplication facts!
Over the next week and a half, you are going to complete a comparison study booklet of the UK vs Italy. For each day, you will need to read the information about the UK and then complete your own research on an Italian equivalent. Then write up your information in best into the booklet along with a picture!
Extra topic areas if needed:
- use https://www.outoftheark.co.uk/ootam-at-home/?utm_source=homepage&utm_campaign=ootamathome2&utm_medium=banner to access free music, videos, songs to learn with your parents.
- PE - EPC have uploaded some skills based challenges on their youtube channel for you to practice - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGu1Saq8cwQxOTk8OVGFEI70R6HvaQ_Cc
- The UHI have also put up some signed songs and stories for you to enjoy/learn - go to www.lexden.essex.sch.uk/our-school/signed-songs-and-stories
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see some of the photos Year 4 have sent in so far! I am really enjoying your emails and seeing what you've been up to as well as your happy faces!
YEAR 4 PHOTO GALLERY. Have a look below at what the class have been getting up to! Can you see yourself or your friends below?